These landscapes are like scenery of the film fantasy or amazing concept art for some games. But actually, it’s “only” aquariums.
Akvariumistika could be called a sport, because it has it all – complexity, competition and rivalry and, of course, the desire to achieve unsurpassed results. The people who created these amazing aquarium landscapes, are experts in many fields – biology, design, photography – and they mastered one of the most difficult arts, art of patience. In the end, the creation of some of these water masterpieces took months, even years. In the world there are even international competition on the aquarium trade, and every year he has awards for the best designers of underwater landscapes. Suggest you look at the most impressive of them. You will love it…
1. “Scent of wood.” Paul Boutin, Russia, 2010. Grand Prix International Competition aquarium.
2. “Pale wind.” Takayuki Fukada, Japan, 2013. Gold International Competition aquarium.
3. “Whisper firs.” Serkan Setinkol, Turkey, in 2013. 27th place in the competition.
4. “Darkness!” Cho Sung Wai, Hong Kong, 2011. Bronze.
5. “Way to Heaven.” Dmitry Parshin, Russia.
6. “Wild West.” Stepan Erdelich, Croatia.
7. Georgi Chaushev, Bulgaria, 2012. Top 100 competition.
9. Hoan Long Tran, Vietnam, 2012. Third place in the competition.
10. “Pilgrimage.” Shintaro Matsui, Japan, in 2013. Fifth place in the competition.