1. The sun shines on trees that are displaying their autumn colours surrounding the Palladian bridge and the lakeside Pantheon at Stourhead.
2. Visitors cross a chain bridge spanning the River Allen, surrounded by a wall of copper beech trees the ancient woodland of Allen Banks.
3. People walk along the autumnal Lime avenue at Westonbirt, The National Arboretum, Gloucestershire
4. A spectacular rainbow falls onto a moorland road above the village of Winston in County Durham
5. People walk among the spectacular autumn colours on the trees at Fountains Abbey near Ripon, North Yorkshire
6. Trees glow bright orange as the sun rises over Kielder Water in Northumberland
7. A woman collects Acer Copperdinium leaves at Mount Ephraim, Faversham, Kent
8. The sun shines on autumnal trees surrounding the lake at the National Trust’s Stourhead in Wiltshire
9. Autumn colour at RHS Garden Harlow Carr in North Yorkshire
10. A riot of colour at Winkworth Arboretum in Godalming, Surrey