For those who do not know: Walter White – is the protagonist of the wonderful TV series “Breaking Bad.” The father, a teacher of chemistry, and further the plot – manufactured methamphetamine. This character has despite all its contradictions and flaws, managed to catch the fancy of many viewers. So much so that some even decorated their bodies with tattoos in the form of a portrait of Walter. It turned out pretty realistic. Here are the most interesting portraits with the famous quotes of Mr. White. You will like the quotes…Check out..
1. “Stay out of my territory.”
2. “- Which is better: a woman or a diamond? And the woman, and diamond are made up of the same substance. ”
3. “We’ll finish it when I tell you!”
4. “Call my name”.
5. “I realized that fear – it is the worst. This is the real enemy. So get up, get out into the real world and embedding the bastard in the mouth as hard as you can. ”
6. “When I found out he had cancer, I asked myself the question: Why me? But now, when I am almost well, I remission and I have a better chance to survive … I wondered the same question. ”
7. “On the good guys never write as much as the bad.”
8. “I’m not in the business of methamphetamine. I’m in the business of empire. ”
9. “I just respect the chemistry. Chemistry must be respected. ”