Warning – this post is not for the faint heart people. If you’re afraid of heights , these photos will definitely tickle your nerves. Mountains, rocks, cliffs, huge redwoods, cliffs and bridges – these people obviously do not feel dizzy at the sight of such a height. Remember one thing, do not look down!
1. Camping on the cliff.
2. Walking in the Alps.
3. Another camping on a cliff in Yosemite park.
4. Up sequoia.
5. Sitting in the Language Troll in Norway.
6. The group jump in Language Troll in Norway.
7. British climber John Roberts in South Africa.
8. The rise of a frozen waterfall.
9. Extreme picnic.
10. At the famous boulder Keragbolten in Norway.
11. Extreme downhill skiing in Wyoming.
12. Mount Nibus in Canada.
13. Camping on a tree in Germany.
14. Vintage photo from the book by Gaston Rebyufa.
15. Extreme Kayaking at the Victoria Falls.
16. Blake Aldridge dives to 29 m during the World Cup in jumping from the cliffs of Red Bull in Portugal.
17. Climbing Mount Wellington.
18. On the observation deck of the CN Tower, Toronto.
19. Very brave of Eskil Renningsbakkena in Norway.
20. That’s how climbers sleep.
21. Alex Honnold in Yosemite park.
22. Imagine that you drop your phone in there …
23. BASE jumping in Yosemite park.
24. Snowboarding, more accurate
25. Paragliding on the trapeze.
26. On one of the skyscrapers in Macau.
28. Attraction in Las Vegas.
29. In Tryon Park.
30. Dinner in the Sky in Bressele.
31. Mountain biking on the cliffs of Moher.