All the girls here, once again prove that fairy princess found not only in fairy tales, but in real life as well.
The contest evening dresses Princess Madeleine certainly would have taken first place.Youngest daughter of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia, the pretty 32-year-old blonde is known for causing astonished exclamations their risky short skirts and plunging necklines.
Known to close friends as “Len,” Princess Madeleine created quite a stir by terminating his engagement to Jonas Bergstrom after it became known that he was cheating on her with a college student.
2. Princess Mary – living proof that fairy tales come true. A native of Hobart, Tasmania, in 2000, this elegant 42-year-old lady working in the Australian advertising agency, when in a crowded Sydney pub she literally ran into an attractive young man named Fred. Only half an hour each told Mary that Fred really – it’s Frederick, Crown Prince of Denmark.
Couple in love on the ears and four years later, played a luxury wedding at the Cathedral of Copenhagen. Since then, Mary loved in Denmark, where, according to a recent survey 75 percent of the population believe that she will make a great queen
3. The only thing that could be more attractive than an exotic princess – an exotic princess with a net worth of $ 35 billion. Granddaughter of King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand, the fabulously wealthy 27-year-old girl is also a renowned designer, whose nominal line of clothing created admiration at the shows in Paris and Bangkok.
Given its success and of royal descent, it is not surprising that the Princess Sirivannavari has many kinds of men.
4. There is a fine line between the status of the Royal and Royal Headache. Over the last title fights every day Princess Eugenie of York. Named the new bad girl of the royal family, in 2009, the youngest daughter of Prince Andrew made his eyebrows rise and libido across Britain when she was caught stealing bras, as well as allowing his girlfriend caress herself during a trip to Thailand.
With this spicy episode years have passed, but the 24-year-old Wild Child does not seem to have calmed down since the media continue to dapple headers that Princess smokes, frequents strip clubs and runs naked through campus.
5. Princess Sonam – proof that brains and beauty are not mutually exclusive. Daughter of the fourth king of Bhutan, this stunning 33-year-old lady got Stanford degree in international relations and a master’s degree in law from Harvard University.
6. Who wants to play tennis? It is unlikely you will find a pair partner better than Princess Alexandra. The only daughter of Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg, this attractive 23-year-old girl studying at the Franciscan University of Steubenville and is a university tennis team. This clever in all respects, Alexander also enjoys dancing, skiing and water skiing, and swimming.
7. This list is not a lot of women who look in a swimming suit as impressive as Charlene Wittstock. The former swimming champion at the Sydney Olympics in 2000, this sexy blonde won for the South African team in fourth place.
Flawless physique Wittstock soon attracted the attention of the Prince of Monaco Albert II, and they spun a fabulous novel, which culminated in their engagement, which took place June 23, 2010. Magnificent wedding, played July 8, 2011, was impressed by the whole world.
8. When you look at Charlotte Casiraghi immediately you will remembered her grandmother Grace Kelly.Refined 27-year-old Charlotte has the same beauty and elegance, which for more than six decades ago, Kelly made famous Hollywood star. It is worth noting that the beauty and impeccable is in genes.
Charlotte is also a graduate of the Sorbonne and an experienced journalist, she was a columnist in London’s best magazine Above. A close friend of Valentino and Karl Lagerfeld, now Casiraghi fourth in line to the throne of Monaco.
9. Princess Letizia is able to create headlines. Former journalist Bloomberg and CNN +, in 2002 this sultry Spaniard covered the sinking of the oil tanker, when she first met Prince Felipe of Asturias. Soon they fell in love, and two years later, May 22, 2004, were married. Since Letizia changed microphone scepter as preparing to become the first since the country’s 1879 Queen of Spanish origin.
June 19, 2014, after the King of Spain Juan Carlos I abdicated, he was replaced by his son, Prince Philip, the husband of Leticia VI. Thus, Princess Letizia became Queen Consort of Spain.
10. Zara Phillips is tenth in line to the throne, but is ranked first in the hearts of many. The only daughter of Princess Anne and Mark Phillips, the 33-year-old busty blonde – an experienced rider, who won the gold medal at the European Eventing Championships in 2005 and the World Equestrian Games in 2006, in connection with which the princess received the title of Athlete of the year.
10 July 2011 Zara married rugby player Mike Tindall.