“I love the mountains! You’ll see more than one mountain range in different parts of the globe, I can say with confidence that the Matterhorn – the most photogenic mountain in the world!This top is extremely attractive as in photos and video, but even in the graphic silhouettes “Toblerone”, fill the duty-free shops at airports, it all makes subconsciously want to see it live.And here I visited!
I can say only one thing – the ideal transport accessibility, developed tourist infrastructure and logistics in the area of the Matterhorn makes this place one of the most interesting places to visit in the Alps. I liked it a little more than in the area of Mont Blanc. And in the winter it’s all turns into a ski resort! Be sure to come back here more than once, “- says Sasha Cheban.
1. Of course, no picture can not be compared with the way these kinds of perceived eye.Here just a perfect spot to feel that the whole world around waiting for you to enjoy the moment, sipping a cold prosecco! Here and now momentary infinity!
2. In Switzerland, all created for you – lifts, transport, cafes and restaurants, mountain refuges. Closer and more accessible nature is nowhere to move to humans. I’ll write more than one report from Switzerland with technical details and nuances, and today I want to show the pictures.
4. The height of the Matterhorn – 4478 meters, the top catches the eye from all angles, constantly forcing the look in her direction. An hour and a half walk along trekking route landscape is changing rapidly.
7. Two-colored mountain goat. How well have the nature happened ?! I do not understand …
17. Lake Stellisee.
19. Just look at the clarity of the water!
21. And most importantly – benches. I have already met a series of benches where you want to come just for the sake of appearance.
25. Comprehensive practical information here:
27. And how Switzerland looks out the window of the train!