September 22 in the Northern Hemisphere is the day of the equinox, and fall officially and finally come into its own. Autumn – it is the harvest season, it’s time to agricultural fairs, festivals, migrations and prepare for winter. People are beginning to feel the frost in the evening and the morning air, the foliage reaches its peak multicolored apples and pumpkins are collected you can see here and the animals came to life started preparing for the approaching winter.
1. Four-William Orton is based on a giant pumpkin on the first day of Autumn Flower Exhibition in Harrogate, northern England, September 13, 2013.
2. Crawford Notch in the White Mountains, New Hampshire, October 5, 2013.
3. Autumn leaf in Potsdam, Germany, September 19, 2013.
4. Red Grouse at dawn near Goathland, in Pickering, England, September 26, 2013.
5. Picking Apples in Saclay, Worcestershire, England, October 8, 2013. According to British gardeners, because of the unusual combination of a late spring and hot summer harvest this year is very late.
6. Bavarian farmers transport their cows across the lake Koenigssee, October 5, 2013. Before the start of the winter season, the farmers have to carry their animals with alpine meadows in a narrow valley, which is only accessible by water.
7. Couple engaged roupdzhampingom in the Siberian taiga near Krasnoyarsk, September 29, 2013.
8. Skirmish reindeer foggy morning in Richmond Park, south-west London, 27 September 2013.
9. Black cat on a pumpkin on a farm near Potsdam, Germany, September 10, 2013.
10. Boy in a mask werewolf at the annual festival Shocktober Fest near Crawley, West Sussex, October 5, 2013.
11. Female “vampires” on Shocktober Fest near Crawley, West Sussex, October 5, 2013. The event managed to set a record for the largest gathering of vampires in the UK, but to break the world record and did not work.
12. Storks flying over the border between Turkey and Syria, September 1, 2013.
13. Wheat in a field near the village of Lakin, 95 km north of Krasnoyarsk, September 24, 2013.
14. Sunlight shines through the clouds trees during a snowstorm in Vail, Colo., Oct. 4, 2013.
15. Peter Glazebrook from Newark holds a giant bow on the first day of Autumn Flower Exhibition in Harrogate, England, September 13, 2013.
16. Waitresses with sparklers celebrate the completion of the largest beer festival in the world of Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, October 6, 2013.
17. Tourist climbs on a rock in the first column of the Preserve column near Krasnoyarsk, October 2, 2013.
18. Elizabeth Smith keeps the grapes at harvest time in Malton, England, September 28, 2013.
19. Vintner is on the field in Manarola, Italy, September 23, 2013.
20. Autumn leaves in Berlin, Vt., Sept. 20, 2013.
21. Fog envelops the Tower Bridge in the early morning in London, England, September 24, 2013.
22. Catherine and her daughter Sophie pass by the figure, consisting of 30,000 pumpkins and squash, in the shape of the top of the Matterhorn mountain in Klayshto, Germany, October 1, 2013.
23. 16-year-old Mariah Evans of Riverside eating fried turkey legs at the fair in Pomona, Calif., Sept. 4, 2013.
24. Fog envelops the valley during the dawn of Pickering, England, September 26, 2013.
25. A worker puts the pumpkin to the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew, west London, 2 October 2013.
26. Storm clouds pass by soybean fields near Salem, South Dakota, October 2, 2013.
27. Aqua Alta beginning of the season or the season tides in Venice, Italy, Oct. 7, 2013.
28. Hoarfrost covers the leaves in the village of Zabar, 137 km north-east of Budapest, Hungary, October 4, 2013.
29. Moose makes its way through a corn field in Levan, Utah, October 5, 2013.
30. Harvesting wheat in a field near the village of Lakin, Russia, September 24, 2013.