Will Ho Taiwanese photographer captures amazing bioluminescent effect on the beaches of the Maldives. Each year in the Maldives can observe a surprising sight – a magical shining coast studded blue lights sands that look as if the starry sky reflected directly from the shore, Its so beautiful to watch i don’t know what if you are there at the time….
1. This creates a glow phytoplankton – unicellular algae and cyanobacteria. These organisms can make the process of photosynthesis.
2. These microorganisms are illuminated with light sapphire, due to chemical reactions in which the liberated energy is released in the form of light.
3. Usually phytoplankton glows during stimulation – hitting the obstacle, strong water movement. Also, these signals – is a sign warning of the approach of a predator.
4. The photographer is often asked whether it is real pictures.
5. He says that they are real, but you’ll be lucky if you run into a pandemonium of bioluminescent creatures in one place.
6. He was lucky – he saw this beauty at a Thai restaurant in the Maldives.