British aerial photographer Jason Hawkes captures some of the UK from a helicopter at night. He circled almost the entire world and is now cooperating with international companies such as Nike, HSBC, Ford, American Airlines, Rolex, Toyota, Smirnoff, Mitsubishi. From the bustling heart of the capital to the industrial landscapes of the northern cities of Manchester and Glasgow, United Kingdom Hawks shoots a 300-meter height. Just have a look at the beautiful photographs of city covered with beauty of lights….
1. An aerial view of the museum complex Reversayd night in Glasgow – Museum of Transport and Tourism in Scotland, sailboat Glinli. Picture by : Jason Hawkes / Barcroft Media
2. In cities such as Birmingham majestic old buildings with modern borders, shopping center “Selfridge”. Night view from the air shop “Selfridge”, built by «Future Systems», and bordering the shopping center “Bullring” in Birmingham.
3. Jason Said “I love to shoot at night,” “After the twilight of the city, as it was beginning to live, and often even the most mundane places may look unrealistic. Over the past ten years, public lighting technology is very advanced. With the lighting of the city, it become more photogenic and lively. ” View of the center of London at night.
4. “This is authors favorite shot – the people in the pool taking Bath on the roof, England. He said: I really like the colors, and thanks to people who well understood the scale of pictures, “. View of the bath complex «Thermae Bath Spa», which was opened after the restoration in 2006.
5. An aerial view of the railway station «Temple Meads» in Bristol.
6. Platform for mini-football at Union Street, Manchester.
7. The River Clyde and the center of the city of Glasgow.
8. The steamer “Great Britain”, built by the Kingdom Brunel Izambardom, stands in the dock in Bristol.
9. Photos of almost unfinished skyscraper «Shard London Bridge» and the River Thames.
10. Gardens at Manchester Cathedral and the exhibition center Urbizo night.
11. An aerial view of George Square in Glasgow.
12. Ferris wheel at Bristol.
13. Piccadilly Circus-Circus in London.
14. Gallery of Modern Art on the Royal Exchange Square.
15. An aerial view of St Mary’s Ex 30, or cucumber and the London Lloyd.
16. National Sports Center «Bisham Abbey» near Marlow in Buckinghamshire.
17. Night view of Queen Square area of Bristol.
18. Shopping center «Bullring» Birmingham in the night.
19. Night view of the railway station «Clapham Junction» in London.
20. Night view from the air space of Oxford Circus.
21. Railway Station «Piccadilly».
22. Cars on the motorway the M8 in Glasgow.
23. Aerial view of motorway M62 and M60 in Manchester.