Dave Wilson – a freelance photographer who lives near Austin, Texas. Dave himself is a native of Scotland, He focus on the photoworks of places and objects that symbolize Texas, the West and America in general. After 20 years of working with 35mm film in 2004, he completely switched to digital cameras, which, according to the photographer, providing more opportunities for creativity. Have a look of amazing photo series….
1. Skyscraper Chevron, Houston, Texas. Dave Wilson «I would like to visit Paris. This city can provide a variety of architectural decisions at a very small area. I like to just spend days walking on the streets of Paris, and the fact that there are plenty of good restaurants with a huge bonus.
2. Texas State Capitol, Austin.
3. St. Peter’s, New York.
4. Folkerkskoe wheel in motion, Scotland.
5. Erwin Center, Austin, Texas.
6. The crossroads of Smith and Bell, Houston, Texas .
7. “Parents,” at Disneyland in Florida.
8. Stairs near the center of Embarcadero, San Francisco, California. «Out of camera equipment in my Nikon D700 with lenses of 24-70 mm or 14-24 mm and a tripod Manfrotto. I also have a Nikon D90 and D5000 with an infrared filter that I use frequently now. ”
9. Rings – Texas State Capitol, Austin.
10. Abstraction in the heart of Las Vegas, Nevada.
11. Historical Museum at Fort Davis, Texas. Here, tourists can take a look at the life of a military outpost of the 19th century. The fort was built in 1854 to protect travelers on the road from San Antonio to El Paso.
12. Aqua Skyscraper at night, Chicago, Illinois.
13. Rotunda of the Capitol, Austin, Texas. «I like different kinds of pictures, but my favorite is, of course, architecture.”
14. Wells Fargo Tower skyscraper, Houston, Texas.
15. Millennium Park, Chicago, Illinois.
16. Space History Museum in New Mexico. «I like the work of Ensela Adams, but they enjoy all things. Most of photographers inspire me,Like this modern fotobloggery. Joe McNally as for me doing great work. I also like the works of Arthur Meyerson. ”
17. Festival in Austin, Texas.
18. Center in Houston, Texas. «I would love to spent several weeks in India, taking the historical monuments and buildings. The last time I went to the Taj Mahal, I fell and broke his camera the day before arrival, so that it would be great to go there again and reshoot everything on something more worthy than the “soap box” for $ 100. ”
19. Spaceship “Earth», EPCOT – a theme park “recreation center of the World of Walt Disney.”
20. San Francisco in the evening.«I think that picture is art.”