1. Hollywood starlet Salma Hayek , who presented Stella McCartney with one of her awards.
2. Winner of Designer of the Year and Designer Brand, Stella McCartney.
3. Model of the Year winner Cara Delevingne, wearing a Burberry metallic shift dress and Dominic Jones jewellery.
4. British Style Icon winner Alexa Chung , who wore a dress by Simone Rocha and Nicholas Kirkwood ‘Belle Epoque’ booties.
5. British fashion ambassador, model and writer Laura Bailey.
6. Eco fashion warrior Livia Giuggiolimodelled a Roksanda Ilincic cobalt gown that was made especially for the Green Carpet Challenge.
7. British model Jourdan Dunn , who wore a custom-made gown by Topshop.
8. Chanel model Alice Dellal.
9. Mulberry creative director Emma Hill.
10. Red Carpet Award winner Roksanda Ilincic, in one of her own designs.