1. Hollywood starlet Salma Hayek , who presented Stella McCartney with one of her awards.
2. Winner of Designer of the Year and Designer Brand, Stella McCartney.
3. Model of the Year winner Cara Delevingne, wearing a Burberry metallic shift dress and Dominic Jones jewellery.
4. British Style Icon winner Alexa Chung , who wore a dress by Simone Rocha and Nicholas Kirkwood ‘Belle Epoque’ booties.
5. British fashion ambassador, model and writer Laura Bailey.
6. Eco fashion warrior Livia Giuggiolimodelled a Roksanda Ilincic cobalt gown that was made especially for the Green Carpet Challenge.
7. British model Jourdan Dunn , who wore a custom-made gown by Topshop.
8. Chanel model Alice Dellal.
9. Mulberry creative director Emma Hill.
10. Red Carpet Award winner Roksanda Ilincic, in one of her own designs.
Ads by Google