1. A man dressed in a Santa Claus costume walks past sand sculptures of Santa Clauses created by the artist Sudarshan Pattnaik and his students as part of Christmas.
2. A general view of Manger Square, outside the Church of the Nativity, the site revered as the birthplace of Jesus, is seen on Christmas eve.
3. NASA astronaut Tom Marshburn does a flip in zero-g after arriving at the International Space Station Dec. 21, 2012.
4. Members of the Serpentine swimming club leave the Serpentine river after their Christmas Day race during a heavy downpour.
5. Kai Kubierske from Bonn, Germany, smiles as he emerges from an ice-filled pond at the Gulf of Finland on Christmas Day in Lauttasaari.
6. British tourists enjoy the waves on a cold and rainy Christmas day on Bondi beach in Sydney December 25, 2012.
7. Pam Walker, of Carson City, Nevada, decorates a Christmas tree along Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, Hawaii, on Christmas day.
8. Lizzie Solano, center, and her sister Sarah take phone calls from children asking where Santa is and when he will deliver presents.
9. A look military traffic at Atlanta’s airport.
10. A Christmas tree sits in the remains of homes destroyed by fire during Hurricane Sandy in the Breezy Point area of New York.
(Visited 66 time, 1 visit today)