New Year – a holiday of magic and dreams come true. Naturally, you want to remember this day for a long time and was very special. What could be more special than decorating a Christmas tree with your own things? After all, Christmas tree – the Queen of the New Year. A Queen to decorate special. Here are some ideas for making the original Christmas tree decorations by your own.. beautifully have a look…
1. Fill the transparent balls with sprinkled decorative candy or beads.
2. We have such hearts of polymer clay with the addition of cinnamon and apples essence. So that they can smell like it!
3. You can decorate the transparent balls shrapnel by the old drive. Get kind of fur-tree disco ball.
4. Shiny mustache – hit of the season.
5. You can draw a reindeer thumbprint.
6. Toys made of yarn look very warm and cozy.
7. Toys can also be made out of paper, enough to look for the proper instruction origami.
8. And instead of plain paper you can take old map, get more ‘global’ toys.
9. You can make flowers out of paper.
10. And to make these paper toys, we don’t need to be an expert in origami.
11. Make Christmas pickle on the Christmas tree! It looks very “refreshing.”
12. Copper buttons and balls of foam can make unusual toys for the Christmas tree.
13. Make a great salt dough ornaments and stamps.
14. And these blocks look very modern.
15. Balls can even be done with old rugs.
16. Polymer clay can be done. here are pretty plates stamped with bright patterns.
17. Bored pattern on the toy. you can simply glue the paper. Looks original.
18. Melt colors in transparent balls.
19. A Key can be use like this on the Christmas tree.
20. Your child has a lot of unneeded plastic toys? Paint them and give them a second life in the form of Christmas tree decorations.
21. Well , this tiny sweater will definetly convince you that it’s time to learn to knit.
22. Mini cute hand gloves after a sweater.
23. You Can draw names of the wire and tied them with beautiful threads.
24. Make a needle out of cardboard.
25. There is a special paint that dries, you can write on it with chalk, as on the board. A great option for Christmas decorations, because you can write anything.
26. And you can just decorate the Christmas tree with mini-boards like this…
27. Like Harry Potter? Make a golden snitch!
28. Or toy in the form of Lego Death Star, if you’re a fan of “Star Wars.”
29. On polymer clay you can also print with a cloth. We get very tender and air toys.
30. Snowflakes pasta – great toys.
31. Birds also like the New Year. Make a nice feeder.
32. You can melt the beads and make these toys like here.
33. And you can do like this from felt pretty flat balls with various patterns.
Ads by Google