1. Miners fire homemade rocket launchers at riot police near the Soton coal mine near Oviedo. Strikes, road blockades, and mine sit-ins continue as 8,000 mine-workers at more than 40 coal mines in northern Spain continue their protests against government plans to cut coal subsidies.
2. Spanish photojournalist Jose Ramon Silveira shows where he was hit in the chest by a rubber bullet fired by riot police at the Soton mine in El Entrego, near Oviedo
3. A coal miner fires a home-made rocket from behind shields at the Soton coal mine in El Entrego, near Oviedo, northern Spain
4. 15 June 2012: A miner fires a home-made rocket as he hides behind a wall with graffiti which reads, For your future, during a clash with Spanish national riot police inside the El Soton coal mine in El Entrego, near Oviedo
5. 14 June 2012: Coal miners and their families march on a national main road N 630 between Robla village and Leon, northern Spain