1. Lewis Freeth took this photograph of a stag peering through the undergrowth in Richmond Park against a backdrop of classic autumn colour.
2. Chris Maybee of Southampton took this photo of a grape vine in his garden
3. John McGovern took this moody photo of the Kennet and Avon Canal at Bradford on Avon.
4. Brian Minkoff took this photo of an leaf caught in the spume of the Japanese Garden waterfall in Holland Park, London
5. Curtis Welsh from Melrose got up very early to take this atmospheric photograph of dawn at Gattonside.
6. Ian Rowing took this photo of fungi among moss in a decaying tree stump at Hillhouse Wood, near Colchester, Essex
7. James Curwen took this landscape photo of Dyrham Park, a National Trust property near Bath and Bristol.
8. Sarah White sent in this colourful Virginia creeper on the front of the National Pharmacy Association’s building in St Albans.
9. Trevor Moffet, a volunteer at Mount Stewart, the National Trust property in Northern Ireland.
10. Darren Moston from Latchford, Warrington took this close up of a mushroom in the autumnal sunshine in the Walled Garden.
Ads by Google