Older people also have the right from time to time “off” on the dance floor in a nightclub. It is very good for them when the music is picked up by the DJ of their age. That is exactly what is happening in a nightclub in Warsaw, where music is mixes by DJ Wika Szmyt.
DJ Vick ’73 knows what kind of music should prefer for partying. For example, on 4 January, when Reuters photographer did this shoot at the club, DJ Vick danced the samba. But the grandmother entertains not only the older generation but also invited much younger age people for party. This is evidenced by the fact that DJ Wika worke at the club three times a week.
1. Warsaw club hold regular parties for the elderly, during which guests of the club dance on the sounds of disco, rumba and samba.
2. In charge of music at a school DJ Wika Szmyt is a dj of this club, last year she celebrated 73 years Birthday.
3. Despite her venerable age DJ Wika Szmyt admits that she feels like she is 25.
4. DJ Wika Szmyt’s stand at the club where the party is in full swing for the elderly. People between the ages need to entertainment, not less, to some extent but more than the young. After all, they can communicate with each other and forget about the hardships of life.
5. DJ Vic have habit of mixing music with the remote control. She believes that her work as a DJ can give her peers and fans, like a new perspective on life.
6. DJ Wika Szmyt talking with her friend Christina at the club board. mixes music and parties for young people. Despite the fact that the young audience is more exacting, DJ Wika Szmyt like to work for her…