Einstein – The Smallest Horse, Guinness World Records
The smallest horse in the world, according to Guinness World Records, is now a horse named Tamberlina (Thumbelina) of the U.S. state of Missouri, but this little guy may soon take its place, when he knocks four years, since this is the minimum age for him to become the new champion.
1. Meet the Einstein of the U.S. state of New Hampshire.
2. The growth of the Einstein-small breed of pinto stallion is only 35 cm and weighs 2.7 kg.
3. The growth of the current record holder Tambelina – 44.5 cm, Einstein was a little older, he still will be a new record – namely, the world’s smallest horse.
4. Einstein was born in April 2010, so he needs to wait another couple of years in order to be brought in the Guinness Book of Records. Pictured: Rachel Wagner, owner of Einstein, with her pet.
5. By the way, Einstein was not a dwarf and has no defects, which can not be said about Thumbelina. It’s just a very small horse.
Ads by Google