The world’s smallest girl – Charlotte Garside – took a big step – She first time went to primary school. 5-year-old girl growing only 68 cm and weighing less than 4 kg – less than a newborn baby and less of his favorite teddy bear. Last week, she first joined her peers at school.
1. The world’s smallest girl Charlotte Garside joined other students on the first day at primary school.
2. This day was significant for the proud parents, Scott Garside and Emma Newman, who are trying hard to give their girl a normal life.
3. Charlotte was born with a form of dwarfism germ – is so rare that doctors have not given it a name.
4. Doctors warned that Charlotte can not live up to two years, but she grew up very active and inquisitive.
5. “Although Charlotte is one in a million – said by her mother Emma.
6. “She may be small, but she have a big heart and wants to do, what a normal five-year-old think. She is very curious, and at school we have already said, that she had a three-year development like a child, which is much higher than we thought. ”
7. Charlotte is not bigger than her favorite teddy bear.
8. Charlotte with her sisters Sabrina (12) and Sophie (8 years).
9. “Of course, I was afraid that she might suffer from other children, but she has a personal teacher, besides, it is not as fragile as it looks,” – said by the proud mom. Charlotte at birth weighed less than a kilogram, and her growth was 25 cm She had to dress in costumes of dolls.
10. Charlotte was placed in the front pocket of sweatshirts, and her diapers were in the size of a credit card. Now her growth is a little less than 70 cm, she still wears clothes for babies and seems smaller than normal cats.
11. But if we ask her sisters – 15-year-old Chloe, 12-year-old Sabrina, or 8-year-old Sophie, and they will tell you that the presence of Charlotte notice immediately.
12. “Maybe she’s like a doll, but it is a hard nut to crack – said by Chloe. – She likes to build house. ”
13. “When people see her for the first time, they are afraid that she will break from one of the touch.”
14. Unfortunately, Charlotte’s poor immune system and the liver cyst. And decreased physical and mental development.
15. But 26-year old father Scott and his wife Emma wanted to see best for their daughter. They want to give her life like a normal child.
16. “Charlotte could surprise. But it is least expected. We were afraid that she would die even before the age of five. ”
17. There were times when we were afraid that we might lose her.”
18. “But she still live her life happily and look forward to the future.”