Evening Standard Theatre Awards 2012: Red carpet style
1. The 58th London Evening Standard Theatre Awards, held in association with Burberry at The Savoy in London, attracted a host of models and designers.
2. US Vogue editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour , who co-hosted the ceremony.
3. ‘Brideshead Revisited’ star Felicity Jones was clad in Burberry.
4. Eco-fashion pioneer Livia Giuggioli , wearing a gown by Jonathan Saunders for Green Cut, and her actor husband Colin Firth
5. Burberry chief creative officer Christopher Bailey with new husband, actor Simon Woods
6. ‘Anna Karenina’ star Ruth Wilson in Dior Haute Couture.
7. Bond actress Gemma Arterton wore Lanvin.
8. Alexander McQueen creative directorSarah Burton
9. British singer Tinie Tempah
10. Chanel muse Amanda Harlech