Mother taught you not to play with food? It seems that this simple rule of table etiquette, some individuals did not explain. And as it turned out, was not in vain, because these individuals have done something completely out of food, amazing! Namely – the famous paintings of great artists. I wonder what would we have to say to this, Picasso?
1. “Son of man” Rene Magritte from fruits and vegetables.
2. Self-portrait by Vincent Van Gogh from the leeks.
3. “The Persistence of Memory” by Salvador Dali of the pancake.
4. “Mona Lisa” by Leonardo da Vinci of the jam and peanut butter.
5. “Girl with a Pearl Earring” by Jan Vermeer of the pills.
6. Venus de Milo. Candy version.
7. “Starry Night” by Vincent Van Gogh from the cakes.
8. “Composition” Piet Mondrian in the form of cake.
9. “Marilyn Monroe” by Andy Warhol from chocolate dragees.
10. “Creation of Adam” by Michelangelo on the banana.
11. Portrait of Sarah Joseph Hale of an engraving of the residues after dinner in honor of Thanksgiving Day. That Hale persuaded Abraham Lincoln to make Thanksgiving a national holiday.
12. “The Declaration of Independence” by John Trumbulla cheese.
13. “Dream” by Pablo Picasso marshmellou.
14. “American Gothic” Granda Wood vegetables.
15. “A woman in a bathtub,” Edgar Degas from the toast.
16. “Mona Lisa” from the cup of coffee.
17. “The Thinker” by Rodin Ogbsta chocolate.
18. “Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Tulp” by Rembrandt van Rijn from the vegetables.
19. “Girl on pillow” by Pablo Picasso of the pastries.
20. “Scream” by Edvard Munch from the melted ice cream.
Ads by Google