Fantastic landscapes, A Austrian photographer Edgar Moskoppa like to transport us to another world. World, which is full of bright colors, graceful beauty and incredible, almost dreamlike nature. Of course, Edgar uses different software to manage color in their pictures, but even so, his views deserve attention, just because of his skill, the constant desire to learn something new, and the eternal search for the aesthetic beauty we have the opportunity to enjoy such a beautiful scenery. Have a look…1. Edgar- “Most of my shots are made in HDR. The first program, through which they pass, it’s Photomatix Pro ».
2. “Then I import from Lightroom, and I do sort of standard changes.”
3. “Then I process the photo in Photoshop».
5. Edgar himself said that he wanted his photographs to inspire others.
6. “If I can get people think when they look at my pictures, or if I can wake up in them the spirit of London, I’ll be very happy.”
7. “I always try to show the beauty of our home planet.”
8. “Because there are so many beautiful things. The main thing – keep your eyes open. ”