First Man Who Approached The Mouth of The Volcano…
Geoff Mackley became the first man who approached the mouth of the volcano.
Geoff shoots extreme weather, hurricanes, tornadoes, blizzards, floods,etc.
This time, he decided to conquer the Marum Volcano on the island of Vanuatu in the South Pacific.
1. Geoff Mackley has become the first person ever to get so close to the centre of this volcano.
2. Thanks to his protective heat-proof suit, Mr Mackley was able to stand next to raging lava for a staggering 45 minutes
3. Mr Mackley has been trying for 15 years to reach the bottom, but failed a number of times, before now.
4. Mr Mackley has been nicknamed ‘Rambocam’ after taking his childhood hobby of photographing natural phenomena to extreme lengths.
5. His father used to take Mr Mackley and his two younger brothers, Richard and Steven, on trips to take pictures of freak conditions, such as snowstorms and flooding.