1. A close-up of frozen dew drops on a blade of grass with pink flowers in the background, pictured in Worthing, Sussex.
2. A severe overnight frost gives a seasonal look to Strensall Golf Club near York.
3. Daily Telegraph photographer Paul Grover captured The Shard in London rising over the freezing morning fog.
4. A duck struggles to keep its footing on a frozen lake at Calderstones Park, Liverpool.
5. A close-up of frost on a blade of grass with a red flower in the background, in Worthing, Sussex.
6. A car is driven through a foggy Bushy Park in London. Email your photos of fog, frost and winter weather in Britain.
7. A frozen spider’s web clings to a fence in Kennington Park, London.
8. A horse stands under a frost-covered tree in a field near Heathrow Airport
9. A man walks his dog up Cam Peak in the Cotswolds
10. A woman scrapes ice from her car’s windscreen in Liverpool