U.S. President Barack Obama did not just become a target for the satirical comic strip, drawings and other forms of art. He often figured in parades, in the form of moving platforms. We offer you 15 most bizarre and funny moving platforms featuring African -American president.
1. President Obama in the role of “Captain America” at the Rose Parade in Cologne. (Getty Images / Dennis Grombkowski)
2. French soccer player Zinedine Zidane and U.S. President Barack Obama, among other figures in the 128th Carnival of Nice. (AP / Lionel Cironneau)
3. U.S. President Barack Obama, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti and French President Nicolas Sarkozy in the image of the priests at the carnival in Viareggio, Italy. (Getty Images / AFP)
4. Obama squeezes a camel through the eye of a needle in a parade in Cologne.
5. Obama and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, pulling a Trojan horse, the traditional parade of Roses in Cologne. (Reuters / Johannes Eisele)
6. Obama with the words “Obama is the liberator” as a fallen angel from the sky at the parade in Duesseldorf. (Reuters / Ina Fassbender)
7. Decoration, entitled “Yes, we can be environmentalists” at the parade in Nice. (Reuters / Eric Gaillard)
8. Decoration in the form of the Statue of Liberty, igniting behind Obama, while he was giving away the pigeons, in Cologne. (Reuters / Ina Fassbender)
9. In this scenery Obama gives money to the Chinese president Hu Jintao. (Reuters / Ina Fassbender)
10. U.S. President Obama and the Statue of Liberty on one of the decorations on the satirical parade in Cologne. (Reuters / Alex Grimm)
11. Obama holding the Statue of Liberty on the parade in Mainz, Germany. (Reuters / Kai Pfaffenbach)
12. Obama on a ship sailing for him and George W. Bush, at a parade in Portugal.
13. Performers dancing in the background of the statue of U.S. President Obama during a parade in honor of the Jewish holiday of Purim in Holon, near Tel Aviv.(Reuters / Gil Cohen Magen)
14. Members of the group called “Friends of Obama” at the parade in Accra, Ghana.
15. Obama in the role of an angel with the words “Yes we can”, and a woman with the words “We, too,” a symbol of the European Union.(Reuters / Ina Fassbender)