George – Biggest Dog in the World
Weighing in at 111 kg and height of 1 meter and 9 inches Giant George is a Guinness Book record holder, he was officially registered as the biggest dog in the world. Standing on its hind legs, George rises by as much as 2.2 meters. Have a look
1. George 6 years, he was born November 17, 2005.
2. George – German dog breed dog, registered with the Kennel Club of America.
3. George sleeps in a huge double bed, and every month eats 49 kg of dog food!
4. As you can imagine, George – one of the most popular dogs in the world.
5. He often appeared in various TV programs such as Oprah Winfrey in the transfer.
6. He even has his own book!
7. And, of course, for George and his life ,you can follow him on Facebook, Twitter and even on his personal website.