The forests of Scotland have long been a favorite holiday destination for both local residents and tourists. But walking through the woods by the lake, near the Scottish town of Aloa untrained person can wind up laughing … It was here, near the forest path you can see the ghostly figures of men, which is visible through the foliage and branches. This is not the ghosts, as it may seem at first glance, but the work of Scottish sculptor Rob Mulholland was really amazing have a look….
1. Rob Mulholland Scottish sculptor created a sculpture of his semi-silhouettes of Plexiglas.
2.3. Translucent acrylic plexiglass has a wonderful property to distort the reflection of light in a way that creates the effect of partial invisibility.
4. 5. At some point, one sees a figure in a forest, and the next second she lost and only the branches and leaves swaying in the place where there was a shadowy figure.
6. 7. Rob Mulholland`s Wood sculpture of ghost fit perfectly in the forest landscape.
8. Plexiglas is not like ordinary glass, it is difficult to break.
9. But it is convenient to work with the sculpture because this material is easy to cut.
10. 11. The sculptor during the installation of one of his works.
12. Scottish forests are popular for holiday destination and the ghosts of Rob Mulholland play the role of attractions like the room of fear, a kind of entertainment for tourists.