El Mack was born in Los Angela in 1980, son of an engineer and artist. He is familiar with the art world from the cradle. Especially a lot of time he devoted for individuals and human figures. The inspiration he draws from the Mexican culture of the city of Phoenix, religious art, pin-up, graffiti, and a wide range of classical artists. He began paint with acrylic and doing graffiti from the middle of the 90th, since then he constantly improved his own style.
1. Some of the Al Mac work became real landmarks, especially with the support of the artist under the name Retna, which creates a wonderful backgrounds. In the photo: Inspirational.
2. Mack continues to place particular emphasis on public art in various parts of the world. In the photo: Manuel Lee Chang, El Koreana, Mexico.
3. He paints a photorealistic painting, constantly improving his style. In pictures: Chelsea Jewel, New York.
4. His goal is to inspire a modest and humble. In the photo: Singapore (Little India).
5. Originally from young people, Chato, California.
6. District dens (bless the humble), Los Angeles. 7. The Miracle (Kada Pekueno Milagro), Los Angeles.
8. Ave Maria, Salt Lake City, 2009.
9. Junior font, Miami, 2008.
10. Conductor, Miami, 2009.
11. West Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA, 2007.
12. Kuan Yin, Los Angeles, 2007