Here iam sharing some moments which are made by ordinary people. At the most basic cameras. But touched to the core.
When an American journalist of weekly sports magazine «Sport Illustrated» Richard Deitch asked on his Twitter question: “Do you people have pictures, which show the best that happened to you in life?” it struck a flurry of responses. Richard has received hundreds of different photos with captions.
We have chosen the best pictures for you, which depicted the unforgettable moments of life of ordinary people. Check out…
1. Day, when my twins felt light first time – a boy and a girl!
2. My son, who has autism syndrome, together with our new kitten.
3. The day when my wife came to life after double transplant (heart, lung).
4. The day we found out that my mother beat cancer.
5. I returned home after a six-month service to meet my wife and first time to see my son.
6. The day when we adopted our three children.
7. My father is holding my son for 20 minutes after his birth.
8. Last shared a picture with my best friend Harley about a month before his death from cancer.
9. My nephew was born a week before my grandfather died. In this photo depicted as much as 4 generations together.
10. The sons are waiting for my wife before going to the temple.
11. My sons met with his younger brother. This is their first joint photo.
12. I could not play on this thing. The best moment of my life!
13. Our daughter for the first time see his brother, whom we have just adopted.
14. The day I met my wife. We have the same shirts, but in reality it is just a coincidence.
15. Photographer in Paris, photographed moment when a loved one has made me an offer.
16. Yes! It was only some years ago!
17. Picture speaks for itself. Holding first child in arms.
18. My daughter was born prematurely warmed her under the covers and I feel her heart beating.
19. The best day for 6 months as long as the light came on my twins. They finally fell asleep!
20. My oldest daughter for the first time in his life began to read books herself of her younger sister.
21. My daughter for the first time went to school together.
22. The first game with my baby
23. The time of discharge from the hospital after a second liver transplant.
24. Dad showing me the most southern point of the Appalachian trail, on Christmas Eve 2011.
25. This week will be a year like me do not have my grandparents. Picture taken right before the end of school.
26. Before he died from leukemia, my father told my boys the same stories that I liked when I was a kid.
27. My mother is preparing cookies with my son. Three years later, she was gone.