In America, Halloween is traditionally love and begin to prepare for it much in advance. And in the final weeks before the holiday preparations are in full swing. In this issue, we’ll tell you how it is in sunny California.
1. By the end of July in the shops there are shelves on which you can find costumes. Even after a month in the cities opened specialty stores that operate only three months of the year and sold them all for celebrating Halloween.
2. Large supermarkets are not far behind – their departments with the goods for holiday occupy not less than 10% of the entire territory of the store.
3. In these sections you can buy a lot of all to prepare for the holiday …
4. How many holidays in this country, it all starts with sending postcards
5. The tradition of Trick-or-treating at night on October 31 was formed back in the 16th century. Children and adults wore cloth masks and went from door to door, demanding that the owners treat and finely Shalya. Wearing the same with a “Jack-o’-lantern” began around the end of the 19th century and now collects sweets just using it. Therefore it is very important not to forget to buy “light”, which can be folded vyproshennoe. Worth a “lamp”
6. Sweets sold immediately. They are bought by those who are not afraid to open their doors at night
7. If you have not stocked a sufficient amount of sweets, you can safely expect that your house and trees in front of it will cast, such as toilet paper.
8. For home decor can be used not only real pumpkins, but also the “reusable” blank. Such a large tykvochki costs $ 30.
9. And this couple – for those who understand a lot about feng shui
10. Very many different choices of dishes, napkins, and other necessary things for the party.
11. sell even special forms to your food looked and accordingly
12. Halloween ready not only shops but also farmers. From the first weeks of September, you can see the following picture
13. Right on the field where they grew pumpkins laid out in neat rows. And all such ideal pumpkins – one for one.
14. These fields open their doors to customers in the last week of September. And all these beauties can buy pumpkin.
15. You can choose for yourself and original copies.
16. Green pumpkin with a “tail” is called Lagenaria (calabash). Yes, it is also eaten, though slightly unripe, since when fully ripe pumpkin pulp dries. And because of these pumpkins-gorlyanok African natives do the dishes, and the Mexicans – pipes and other household stuff.
17. On these farms, anyone who wants to buy a pumpkin, takes itself cart and harvests.
18. Some people are lucky and especially pumpkins besides they get a bonus in the form of children and dogs
19. And, of course, no one forgets about the decoration of their homes! For example, in the streets of San Francisco you can find such beauty.
All Halloween a cheerful and good catch on the sweets!