1. Hamas has said that Israeli air strike in Gaza which killed Ahmed Jabari, the head of its military wing, “has opened the gates of hell”. Jabari, who is the most senior Hamas.
2. Jabari has long topped Israel’s most-wanted list, and was blamed for in a string of attacks, including the kidnapping of Israeli soldier.
3. After the hit on Jabari, Israeli forces had hit “close to 20 targets” used for launching rockets, especially those with a range of 25 miles.
4. People try to extinguish the fire after the Hamas military chief’s car was hit
5. A man holds a copy of the Koran after the Israeli air strike on the Hamas military chief’s car
6. Ahmed Jabari’s body is transferred to a morgue after an Israeli air strike in Gaza City
7. People stand outside and on the roof of the morgue at Al-Shifa hospital, where the body of Ahmed Jabari lies
8. Medics wheel a wounded boy into the al-shifa hospital in Gaza City
9. A picture of Khaled Meshaal, leader of Hamas, meeting with with Ahmed Jabari in Cairo, on 18 October 2011
10. Palestinian men react at a hospital after the body of Ahmed Jabari was brought in