1. Living with humans for some 9,000 years, pigs cooperate in social groups known as sounders.
2. Two African elephants.
3. An otter pup balances on his mother’s belly.
4. Mother donkeys and their foals share a strong bond. Foals are weaned when they are about six months old.
5. Watchful Mabel and her brood of puppies.
6. Polar bears moms may nurse their cubs for as long as three years.
7. Spending all their time together; raccoon kits never leave the den during the first two months of their lives.
8. Snoozing piglet Wiggles alongside his puppy brothers and sisters.
9. The Highland bull Hamish and his goose pal hanging out.