I hope like me lots of people have a dream to work with google. Google has reached an agreement to lease the building of the former Mayfield Mall shopping center in the California city of Mountain View, close to its main headquarters to reconstruct it under a new office complex.
The company is known for its creative approach to the design of the office space and the creation of the most comfortable working environment for its employees. We have collected 9 unusual offices of Google, each of which, in addition to set the standard for the company, has its own unique features. Check out…
Ads by Google
1. Google headquarters in Mountain View, California, is called Googleplex and is located in the famous Silicon Valley. In addition, there is a private swimming pool, near which you can also find lifeguard.
2. European Headquarters in Dublin Google – Google Dublin Campus is a unique office space in the historic district of Dublin in Ireland. Recently raised to the fourth building is a huge complex of 14 floors and is the tallest commercial building in the city. There is a beautiful a green room with a hollow in which you can discuss work issues.
3. The New York office of the company allows you to work on the background of a panorama of New York and offers tons of Lego to “unload” the brain during a break.
4. Earlier this year, Google has opened a new office in Tel Aviv, which is characterized by a balanced beauty of modern design and nature. Almost 50% of the space is occupied interiors with natural, eco-friendly spirit in which the company’s employees are free to socialize.
5. The company’s office in Santa Monica, California, greets employees and visitors with colorful surfboards lined up together in a row against the wall. I wonder if they can be used for other purposes, such as a lunch break?
6. Google office in London encourages its employees for the love of gardening. On the ninth floor there is a kind of kitchen garden with sprouts. Those who want to plant any seeds have to write your name on the waiting list. Employees to give special wooden containers for seedlings, but if someone is not watching their plants, they are deprived of this privilege, and the next person on the list gets the chance. Also here you can find the “Grandmother apartment”, “Nora Hobbit” and the ejection seat of a fighter.
7. The basic idea of a Canadian office in Toronto has Google traffic. The space is equipped so that employees spend more time moving around in the premises. And on the balcony of the office you can play mini-golf.
8. In the office of the hungriest in Zurich, employees can get extra in the coffee shop, coming down, then you need to slide down. In addition to the slides, there is a pole, which can also be down to the floor below, feeling like a real fire, numerous variety of cab-eggs scattered around the office, a relaxation room with aquariums, where you can soak in the bath, “ski” zone; penguins and many, many more all kinds of interesting pieces.
9. Fabulous Google office was opened in Moscow in December 2010. In developing his concept of taking all comers. The idea was to create a Google office with a Russian soul. In the end the choice fell on Russian folk tales and favorite childhood cartoons and films. The whole office is decorated in the style of famous works. For example, you can sit on a replica of “12 chairs” in the negotiation of the same name, spinning the wheel in “VRUNGEL” or count the birds in “38 parrots”. But the most favorite area of employees is Lukomorie. (Ilya Varlamov)