“Some notice it right away, others may never see. I think it’s a matter of faith. With a beard and thorns wreath. God only knows why he appeared on these things. If you have faith on god then see this….
Ads by Google
(Total 20 photos)
1. Cinnamon rolls, which looked like Mother Teresa, in a coffee house Bongo Java in Nashville, Tennessee. Shortly after the picture was taken, bun was stolen.
2. The fire in the fire on the mountain resembles the silhouette of Pope John Paul II. The photo was taken in Poland Grzegorz Lukashik, April 2, 2007 during a night service in honor of the second anniversary of the death of Pope John Paul II. According to the camera picture was taken at 21:37:30 – time coincides with the death of the Pope.
3. Another eggplant with the word “Allah”, Jordan, April 2005.
4. Salim Patel holds the eggplant, which shows the word “Allah”, Dobhill, Bolton, in March 1996.
5. Astronots from the aquarium in Rossendeyle, Lancashire. On one side he wrote, “Mohammed,” and another “Allah.”
6. Hundreds of people gathered to see the image of the Virgin Mary in Clearwater, Florida, December 1996.
7. Workers found an image of the Virgin Mary in a tree stump tree sawn in the churchyard in Retkile, County Limerick, Ireland.
8. In June 2003, “Virgin Mary”, created by water between two glasses at the Medical Center Milton, Boston , Massachusetts, attracted crowds of curious people.
9. Portrait of Jesus in an electric iron, Mary Jo Cody from Metyuena, Massachusetts. According to Mary, the way we see it ”everything will be okay.
10. The face of Jesus Christ in Google Earth. The resemblance of one of the fields in Hungary with a person of the Messiah said 26-year-old Zach Evans from Southampton.
11 Nurse Alex Cotton of Coventry decided that God gave her a sign, when she noticed a portrait of Jesus on the drainpipe of the house. She even invited the Pope to look at the image. “Some notice it right away, others may never see. I think it’s a matter of faith. But this is exactly it – with a beard and thorns wreath. And God only knows why he appeared on the tube at my home. I hope this does not begin to blame crowds of pilgrims. ”
12. Casino GoldenPalace.com bought a piece of plaster with the image of Jesus Christ for $ 1999.99.
13. In November 2004, the toasted cheese sandwich with a portrait of the Virgin Mary was bought from eBay auction online casino GoldenPalace.com for 28 thousand dollars.
14. In July 2010, Mitchell Granger Rowley Regis said about Jesus’ face, when viewed a photograph of his chicken Gloria.
15. Kit-Kat bar with the image of Jesus. “I was impressed. I just took a bite, and then I saw the face of Christ” – the signature to the picture on the Dutch site. However, everyone not shares the belief that it was Jesus. One comment for this photo states that it is more like Darth Vader.
16. Holy bread: 34-year-old David Howlett, the visitor Indian restaurant in Esher, Surrey, was surprised to find the person of Jesus on the cake filed.
17. Toby Ells of Lancaster shows the pan with the image of Jesus, he said, came from the fact that he put the pan with the bacon on the stove and fell asleep. “We drank some beer, and I decided to have a snack before bedtime. While the meal is ready, I lay on the couch, and when he awoke, he found that the room was filled with smoke. If I had not woke up, things could have ended very badly. Probably, someone that still cares about me. ”
18. In September 2010, the image of Jesus on the cross saw a telegraph pole, entwined stems. The amazing similarity of reported drivers traveling on the highway 26. One of them, Ricky Navarre, said in an interview: “This post caught my attention and I noticed that he was very reminiscent of the crucifixion.”
19. In April 2011 the face of Jesus was seen on a pizza in a pizzeria Posh Pizza in Brisbane, Australia. Mary Phelan said: “Some are already calling this pizza cheese icon. We put it in a vacuum package, and we believe that it will bring good luck.” Pizza was sold at a charity auction on eBay for £ 98.
20. In December 2011 a 38-year-old Sarah Crane of Orpington, Kent, saw the face of Jesus in the bends of the lines drying socks. Her boyfriend had agreed that the lines of the “holy wear” really remind the person of Christ, as it is commonly portrayed. When they tried to move a toe, the face was gone.