Hello Kitty -Favorite of kids, but it’s not just a brand, not just a toy, cutest kitten in pink . For some it is a way of life. Have a look….
2. Here in the realm of pink sweet pussy has left its mark everywhere – on walls, tables, chairs and even on food.
3. According to restaurant workers Hello Kitty Dreams Restaurant is so popular that place must be booked at least a week before.
4. This restaurant is just one of a vast empire of Hello Kitty around the world.
5. There is even a maternity ward in Hello Kitty. In the photo: Midwife with a new baby in the background decorations in the style of Hello Kitty in the maternity ward in Yuanline, Taiwan.
6. Midwives wrap newborn in blanket of Hello Kitty in the maternity ward in Yuanline, Taiwan.
7. On the island of Kyushu in Japan, there is a theme park dedicated to the brand Hello Kitty.
8. In 2010, In one of the shopping centers, Tokyo has opened an amusement park Hello Kitty- a real “Kavayny paradise” for fans of this cat.
9. Bigotry on Hello Kitty spread far beyond Asia. In Beverly Hills, for example,here is the number of Hello Kitty in a hotel.
10. Newlyweds Jamie and Horlick Hi Hello Kitty posing with her and the “guy” Daniel at the railway station in Hong Kong.Something tells us that this was the idea of a bride.
11. Artist in the traditional Hello Kitty plaid suit in honor of its 35th anniversary at a press conference at the British embassy in Tokyo June 10, 2009.
12. Employee of the department store. Mitsukoshi is a gold Kitty in Tokyo. By the way, it is of 12 million yen, almost 157 000 dollars.
13. Even the aliens would have gone crazy after seeing this “circle” in a field in Wiltshire, which appeared in 2004.
14. Come back to Beijing restaurant Hello Kitty. These are the waiters here.
15. It seems a bit … customers … discouraged by either the waiter with the previous picture, whether all of the restaurant.