What??? He forgot to wear pants? Are you thinking the same??? ok then let me help you..On Sunday, hundreds of people around the world took part in the action entitled called “In the subway without pants,” which is organized by the group of activists called Improv Everywhere. Have a look..may be you want to participate next time???
1. This year, the flash mob took place on Sunday January 8, ride public transportation without pants and skirts to the inhabitants of 60 cities around the world.
2. The list of participants include many European capitals and American cities, but the former Soviet Union in the number of seats of the action are not included.
3. The organizers of similar events disseminating information about them through Facebook and other social networks.
4. The site organizers given two requirements for the participants: “1) Have a desire to remove his pants in the subway. 2) Be able to behave as if nothing had happened.”
5. The largest event of this kind held in New York, where he created the group Improv Everywhere, and where in 2002 was the first action “in the subway without pants.”
6. Since then, a trip on the subway without pants and skirts are organized every year in early January, U.S. media reported that in 2011 in New York 3.5 thousand people came on subway without pants .
7. The event organizers do not seek any specific goals, and insist that their main task is to have fun.
8. “The whole point of Improv Everywhere is to have fun – Press said on their website. – We are fully committed to the idea of organized fun. Our taskis to create a fun way of entertainment for parties, for those who see us” live “, as well as for those who read about us on this site. “
9. “We want to show that the jokes do not necessarily have to involve humiliation or embarrassment. They just might make someone laugh or smile. Or just stop and look with fresh eyes at the world”, assured by the New York pranksters.
10. At this time, even the activists’ occupying Wall Street, “supported the action. “Banks are taken from us all, only pants left,” – said by one of the activists.
12. Conditions of participation are only two: the desire to remove pants in the subway and behave as if nothing had happened.
13. As soon as the train moved off it begins flashmob. No pants – no problem. Their faces have not a trace of embarrassment. Passengers without pants read books and listen to music its just when you want, go out, not dressed.
14. Those who do not know what’s going on, embarrassed, turned away or, conversely, staring. But most people just laugh.
15. The beginning of this comic feast laid in 2001, seven residents of New York, and then their initiative was supported by the inhabitants of 60 cities, including Washington, Madrid, Toronto and Mexico City.
16. The action has become very popular over the past few years. In the early years it was attended by the unit, but now dozens and even hundreds of people ride the subway without pants. And not just in New York.
18. Warsaw, Prague, Australia Brisbane underground … No pants on one day riding in 60 cities in twenty three countries.
19. Participants of the action agreed in advance that the answer to the question startled passengers. “I left my pants at home, just tired of wearing them. I feel great,” -said by one of the passengers. “I lost them,”
21. The rally lasted about an hour, but the organizers insist that the New York subway at each branch managed to get at least one passenger with no pants.
22. Organized fun ended without incident and allegedly even without the comments from those who do not understand such jokes.