No, this is not about beautiful landscapes described in the books of the best masters of the world. This is a post about the scenery, MADE of books. Most of these books.I find it very interesting creative art Have a look………1. Over the past 30 years, a versatile artist, Guy has worked Laramie screenwriter, director, composer, creator of musical instruments, singer, sculptor, painter and writer.
2. His sculptures have two incredible series of books carved landscapes and buildings called “Biblios” and “Great Wall”.
3. Dense pages of old books are cut, the pages of books are in a literal sense these are the books landscapes – mountains, plains and ancient buildings.
4. Here is what the artist himself cut landscapes of book pages and paint romantic landscapes.”
5. “Mountains of unused knowledge again become what they are initially in the mountains.”
9. Fog and clouds erase everything that we know everything about what we thought. ”
10. “Bales of outdated encyclopedias continue to be useful.”
11. “Then they leveled and become fields.”
12. Then they break down a bit and turn into the hills.”
13. Incredible landscapes come alive in the pages of books. So imagine Frodo, going to destroy the ring of power, or Harry, hurrying somewhere on his broomstick.