Chinese artist Wen Fulyan create amazing sculptures from the eggshell. Wen lives in Shaanxi Province. Previously, he worked as a wood carver, but then decided to leave and now devotes all his time in carving on eggshells. he uses chicken, goose and duck eggs. 1. Wen creating sculptures out of the shell, from over 10 years.
2. For thread he use thin diamond tip as a special power tool.
3. First, the artist draw the pattern on the egg, and then carefully remove the yolk and white with a syringe.
4. And then, armed with his instrument, Wen carves the shell, incredibly in detailed and exquisite sculptures and paintings.
5. This is a very long and laborious work, but Wen is a expert in it.
6. He has been doing this for over 10 years.
7. Previously, it was his hobby, but after he was “asked” to leave work because of age, he began to earn with it.