For that year, when the temperature drops below zero in Sweden, there is a construction started of hotel made of ice and snow. Inside the ice hotel you will find an ice bar, a church made of ice and exclusive apartments by interior designers who are developing around the world. it was just amazing and like a dream, have a look and after please share your views….
You can see here : Reception hall and ice hotel, a church, and some of the “designer” hotel rooms.
1. In the Swedish village of Jukkasjärvi there is attraction made like a dream its a fancy hotel built of snow and ice.
2. For the first time this hotel was built in 1990 to attract winter tourists in the area.
3. At work, as you might guess, its limited by season – from mid-April the hotel begins to melt and re-installation will start in November, at the time of cold weather.
4. Builders use ice blocks, for their “production” of specially grown especially the ice from the river Turin. It is worth noting that the interior rooms, and bar hours are copyrighted.
5. Icehotel was originally a gallery of ice sculptures, but many visitors are interested in the possibility of accommodation.
6. That pushed the Swedes to launch a full-fledged seasonal hotel, where you can sleep on the bed, laid by reindeer skins, to enjoy a drink in the ice bar, and even married in the ice chapel.
7. The temperature in the hotel is always in the range of – 5 to – 8 degrees Celsius. Those who are not more comfortable in cold, offer shuttle service to nearby normal located comfortable hotel.