China has opened an unusual restaurant at the airport in Chongqing, its interior design, echoing the aircraft Airbus A380 – the largest passenger airliner. You do not need to stand for long queues at the register in order to fully experience the atmosphere of the flight.
1. This is a special institution in the Chinese province of Chongqing, where the interiors have decorated it in the style of aircraft Airbus A380, the world’s largest passenger airliner.
2. Seats are similar like airplane, hospitable waitresses look like flight attendants, in fact they are trained to speak and act like real flight attendants.
3. In addition, there is a window as windows, adjustable seats, carpets and even the cockpit lighting as aboard the A380. But of course, the menu is much better than usual in the plane, and also they metal cutlery instead of uncomfortable plastic.
4. The restaurant occupies an area of 600 square meters and includes six private rooms. It can handle up to 110 clients, and now has staff of 18 people, including nine flight attendants, waitresses.
5. However, the trip to a theme restaurant can fly at a price: some dishes are almost of one thousand euros.
6. By the way, this is the second themed restaurant it is decorated in the style of Airbus-380, the first in Taiwan.
7. This theme is also operated in Taipei, Taiwan. And they serve the food in a disposable plastic container in this plane.
8. People visiting the restaurant, a special capsule-chair. In the photo: a table for two for a romantic date.
9. 10. 11. 12. Nine courteous waitresses, “flight attendants” have been specially trained to service customers, “passengers” in line with the present atmospheric flight.