1. The Duchess dug out an old winter favourite to watch Wales play New Zealand in the rugby this weekend. Catherine had previously worn this patriotic red coat by L.K.Bennett.
2. Pulling out the most elegant of failsafe gowns from her wardrobe, the Duchess modelled a long-sleeved, black lace embellished.
3. Despite the fussy arm frills, the Duchess of Cambridge makes a lovely host in this simple Temperley black dress with white.
4. With winter on its way, Catherine has finally cast aside her favourite L.K. Bennett nude courts in favour of suede knee-high.
5. Kate first wore this funnel-necked Reiss coat for a walk in the grounds of Sandringham last winter, but this time she cinched it.
6. Catherine braved the blustery October weather in a berry-hued skirt and cinched blazer by French label Paule Ka to meet.
7. Catherine chose a dress by Singapore-born designer Prabal Gurung to meet Singapore’s President Tony Tan at the Istana presidential.
8. Ever the intelligent dresser, earlier in the day the Duchess donned a custom-made orchid-print dress by one of her favourite designers.
9. We thought Kate had grown out of her love of fusty brocade coats, but seemingly not. The thrifty Duchess recycled a DAY Birger.
10. Catherine chose a £1,200 yellow coat dress by Emilia Wickstead to attend the Thistle Service in Edinburgh.