Klingons, Romulans and Vulcans gather for Destination Star Trek London
1. Star Trek: The Original Series first aired in 1966 and almost 50 years on it is still going strong. With 11 movies (and one on the way) and six TV series.
2. It was here for the first time in European history, all five Star Trek Captains boldly came together on the same stage.
3. The next generation: Two young children in Star Trek costumes look at items in the Museum area of Destination Star Trek London.
4. The main highlight of the event was a Guinness Book of World Records attempt for the largest number of Star Trek characters.
5. Dan Cookson, Danielle Haythorne, Christopher and Belle Marsh with Captain Archers dog Porthos.
6. Rachel K dressed with an Orion along with Tara Mundy as Doctor Crusher and Iain Collins as a member of Star Fleet.
7. Keith and Diana Hutchins from Nuneaton married in Las Vegas 4 years ago in these costumes.
8. Elizabeth and Ed Loffill, Borg Costume by Andrew Henderson
9. Two Star Fleet engineers from Star Trek: The Original Series
10. This Klingon and his partner travelled all the way from Newcastle for Destination Star Trek London.