According to Wikipedia, lifehack is a set of techniques and methods of “hacking” to simplify life around achieving goals through various tips and clever tricks. Lifehaking is essentially. Its a collection of useful and often short tips for less expensive and can quickly resolve various life and everyday tasks.
Here you will find 20 useful hacks that maybe can help you in life and make life easier.
1. Spend antiperspirant on the feet, before you go for running or if you have a long walking tour. This trick will help keep your feet warm in the winter and protect against blisters.
2. In the campaign to secure the headlight plastic bottle with water – and a tent filled with soft light
3. Regular dental floss (without impregnation and flavors) – the perfect tool for cutting cakes, cheese and other soft products
4. Clean shovel to help you out if needed to fill the water, do not fit under the crane capacity.
5. Toothpaste is a great tool for cleaning headlights
6. Scissors in a pinch substitute Phillips screwdriver
7. Put a piece of cayenne hot pepper on the aching tooth and the pain subsides
8. In order to keep it more cold after, cool drink bottle can be wrapped by a damp paper towel and place in the freezer
9. Before you cut the onions, close the nostrils with cotton swabs. This will help prevent tears
10. When oruduete hammer entrust keep nail clothespin – fingers will tselee
11. Contact lenses are dry? Close your eyes and eyelids moisten
12. Nail polish can be labeled keys
13. When you go for shopping, wear your headphones and sellers will not get you
14. Spread the stuffing before freezing so that the bag was flat and it will defrost quickly and evenly
15. Fold credit card in the wallet “upside down” – so they are easier to get
16. Check breath easy: lick your wrist, wait a few seconds and smell
17. To remove scratches on the furniture, rub it with nucleoli walnut.
18. Press down harder on the skin at the site where it itches and itches. it will Reduce blood flow and reduce irritation
19. The mediator will help open the gadget
20. Put a couple of tea bags in a bag with a sports clothing or shoes – and get rid of bad breath