1. A sculpture of Mandeville, the London 2012 Paralympic mascot, is seen on the south side of Westminster Bridge in London. 83 sculptures of Wenlock and Mandeville have been placed at some of London’s most popular tourist locations.
2. A woman poses for a photo with Westminster Abbey Wenlock. The two-metre tall figures are part of Stroll, six individual discovery trails around the city, with the aim of encouraging Londoners and tourists alike to explore the capital on foot.
3. A Cockney Wenlock is placed on St Botolph Street in the City of London
4. A Punk Mandeville is seen outside St Botolph Church Aldgate in the City of London
5. A tourist poses for a photo next to A to Z Map Wenlock
6. Tourists photograph Big Ben Wenlock
7. A girl touches Victorian Wenlock
8. Doctor Wenlock
9. A Guardsman Mandeville is seen in Victoria Tower Gardens, near the Houses of Parliament
10. Tourist Mandeville
Ads by Google