All the love and happiness: Amazing installation by David Allen
My goal as an artist is simple – engage in everyday creativity that inspires, makes people smile and ultimately makes the world a little better. I created an installation in sight, beside roads, under bridges, on the beach, in any place where they can see someone who needs a little inspiration in life. As long as it works, “- says David Allen.
1. A Little Love in Portland, Maine.
2. Still in love Karrabassette (Carrabassett).
3. Little Arch.
4. I offer the world in Kingfield (Kingfield).
5. Another small arch.
6. Simple fun with leaves.
7. The first arch-heart for Williams, Maine.
8. Peace comes in Kennebunkport (Kennebunkport).
9. Love in the river Karrabassett.
10. Pikes Peak.
11. My own inspiration.
12. Round of smooth.
14. Love in the autumn.
15. Peace, group work.