Photographer Greg Haglin from Santa Barbara, Calif., has made these wonderful pictures of dolphins during his numerous trips to the coast of South Africa between 2000 and 2007.
1. Here are the Greg Haglin`s pictures of dolphins from the coast between the cities of Port Elizabeth and the Wilderness. (Photo by Greg Huglin)
3. Haglin said that he was really interesting to be ther in the presence of these powerful animals. “Dolphins – they are really skilled swimmers – he says. – Their length is three meters. Putting his hand on the dolphin, you will feel only the force. It’s amazing how powerful they are. ” (Photo by Greg Huglin)
7. Haglin spent his entire career, photographing and filming great white sharks, dolphins and other marine creatures, as well as extreme sports. His trip to South Africa were the culmination of his career. “From dawn to a Cossack, I was here, or photographing sharks, dolphins or chasing them.” (Photo by Greg Huglin)
10. To communicate Dolphins emit whistles and squeaks, and skillfully use body language. To send away, they usually beat their tails on the water and begin to jump into the air. (Photo by Greg Huglin)
11. Haglin knew that dolphins often jump into the air for some reason, but having tracked them for hours, he also came to believe that they can jump just for the sake of fun. “I can not think why they’re doing it, its just because they are really like it. (Photo by Greg Huglin)