Jeremy HIV from Seattle is the proud owner of a pug named Norm, who has a lot of characters and roles. Jeremy bought Norma, when he was only 8 weeks old (he is now 1.5 years), and since then Jeremy incredibly took pictures of his lovely photogenic four-legged friend always and everywhere. Funniest photo – so-called “self-portraits”, when it seems as if Norm himself photographed. “He likes to be photographed – said by Jeremy. – And if he does not like something, I just feel it and move on to another idea. “
1. Love at first bite.
2. Contemplating the new goodies.
3. Black and white and red – what is it?
4. Eye to eye.
5. Happy Birthday!
6. Farewell, wrinkles!
7. Norm exploded.
9. Let me introduce myself, Mr bearded man.
10. That’s how Norm is pleased.
11. Stay away!
12. In clover!
14. Roses are gray, the sky – even grayer, dear Maddie, you will be my valentine? Oh, the dogs do not distinguish colors!