Each Country Has ITS great Inventors – Archimedes in ancient Greece, Alexander Popov in Russia, Thomas Edison in the United States … There is not really Still ITS Inventors Recognized in China, and Today we Will Talk About Them specifically. Certainly Their Invention CAN Compared with not BE, Say, A Radio or telephone, But, nevertheless, They are worth to Look at Them. Not Least Because All of These Mechanisms have Been Collected by Chinese craftsmen in the Home – in the Backyards and Garages.
1. Ten years Heh Liang Took out to … Modify the suitcase, making it A Vehicle. It Reaches Speeds of over 19 km / h and can cover 48-64 miles on one charge.
2. Tao Syanli – inventor of the Self-Taught – assembled this robot by Remote control from Scrap Metal and Wiring, Which He Bought with it, Spending A total of over 49.037 dollars. HOWEVER, A Tao ran into problem When I REALIZED That the robot is too big to get out of his room.
3. This homemade Motorcycle height of 2.38 m ITS WAS worth $ 1,300 Abulazhonu Creator. It weighs 2,702 kg, and CAN reach A Speed of 40 km / h.
4. On the creation of this Submarine in Chinese Peasant Took five months. The Submarine successfully SANK to A depth of 9 meters in a lake near his home in the town Dantszyankou, Hubei.
5. This makeshift tractor equipped with 12 rotating brushes that is intended to sweep the streets in the town of Mohe, Heilongjiang Province.
6. Liu Vanyun created this impromptu bike that kept afloat thanks to the plastic pipe.
7. This farmer, who is also a Chinese military retired spent 6450 dollars to create the copy of the tank.
8. Liu Fulun Self-Built Wooden Electric car. The car CAN Accelerate to 32 km / h, and it is high enough speed for homemade vehicle.
9. Chang Ui with his invention – a new submarine for catching sea cucumbers (holothurians).
10. Chinese inventor Jan Tszunfu rejoices successful testing of its spherical container, weighing 5443 kg, Which He Called Noah’s Ark. The vessel WAS designed to protect people WHO are inside, Fire, water and external Other Influences.
11. This Wheel inventor Li Yongli Created. He Called it “A Vehicle’s number one in the World.”
12. Zhang Xueling inside his homemade airplane.
13. The 55-year-old blacksmith Tian Shenin (right) adjusts the blade of his homemade helicopter.
14. Sun Stone Carries Tszifa DURING the construction of new Their Home. Chinese Peasant Sun, Which is Partially Lost Both Arms in an Accident on A Fishing trip 32 years ago. All this time Chinaman He Could not Afford to buy dentures. He Spent two years to ensure that his nephews, under his leadership, he created a prosthesis from scrap metal, plastic and rubber.
15. The 49-year-old mechanic Wu joins together the details of his new robot in the workshop.
16. The 63-year-old inventor of Han Yujie holding one of his creations – a comb, which also serves as a musical instrument.
17. Lee Tszinchun (upstairs) – 58-year-old farmer – and his homemade airplane on the roof of the house.
18. The 49-year-old Zhang Yali experiences created by him and his friends a huge bike.
19. Farmer Shu Manshen hovered above the ground in their homemade flying device during its testing in the yard.
20. Ding Shilu mechanic is testing his homemade aircraft on a frozen pond.
21. Lei Chzhitsyan rides … or rather, floats on the bike.
22. Gao Hantsze sets the blade to your homemade helicopter.
23. Work polishes the surface of an unfinished miniature submarine at a workshop of the local craftsman and inventor.
24. Chinese farmer Yang Yude pushes a homemade gun on his own estates on the outskirts of Wuhan.
25. Chinese Shu Manshen ready to take off on his homemade ultralight aircraft.
26. The Farmer In Yuylu rides a rickshaw, which pulls his homemade robot.
27. Tao Syanli comes out of his homemade submarine after tests in the lake.
28. A 22-year-old Zhongyuan posing next to his homemade helicopter.
29. Zhao shugo a homemade copy of the Formula 1 cars.
30. Farmer Li Yuming and it has not yet completed a mini-submarine.
31. Chinese-taught inventor named Yu Jun and his homemade helicopter.