Magical Underwater Environment – Colorful World of Water
Who said that water is colorless? Photographer Mark Mawson proves the opposite by their drawings. Well, let’s say, he uses some tricks, such as paint to achieve such effect of colors and shades, but none the less. The result is simply excellent.
1. Photographer Mark Mawson added to the water paint of different colors and densities to create a complex of beautiful colors, which he describes as “strange.” (Mark Mawson / Rex Features)
2. “Series« Aqueous Electreau »- my fourth series of photographs of water, an idea which came, when I saw the milk poured into coffee. I was intrigued by how the milk swirls and mixes with the coffee and gives a different form, “- Mark Says.
3. “I have seen many pictures of ink in water, but I wanted to create images that would be a” body “, so I decided to experiment with paint.” (Mark Mawson / Rex Features)
4. My images evoke the feeling of some kind of alien, or an underwater environment, or as if you fell down the rabbit hole and ended up in a magical world.”
5. “I am often asked how I create my paintings. I’m working on my technique for five years, so it’s a trade secret. This is a very long and laborious process, but pictures are worth it. ”
6. Mark was nominated this year at the London Prize for performance and art in the field of photography. (Mark Mawson / Rex Features)