Apr 21, 2014

Home of Weird Pictures, Strange Facts, Bizarre News & Odd Stuff

Most Creative Wedding Dresses

A wedding dress or wedding gown is the clothing worn by a bride during a wedding ceremony.

[ad300] Color, style and ceremonial importance of the gown can depend on the religion and culture of the wedding participants. Every lady wants to look good in their wedding dress and sometimes they try different things which makes the dresses creative in a way.

Today in Odd Stuff Magazine we are presenting some of the finest and creative wedding dresses you will ever see.

This collection may be a small one but it contains some original and artistic work.

Ads by Google

22 Responses to Most Creative Wedding Dresses

1. Aaron says:

Thanks Jaspal.. The dress with whiffle balls is kind of crazy and see through. Some of those are really nice though and would look great on any bride. Thanks for compiling the list and sharing with us.

2. Rajiv says:

Thanks Jaspal ji.. All the dress is kind of crazy and see through. Some of those are really nice though and would look great on any bride. Thanks for compiling the list and sharing with us.Thanks A lot !.

3. Tatiana says:

Simply wow! The collection is really stunning! I wish I had some of these dresses :) I would definitely put it on our anniversary…

4. Arpan Kar says:

stunning collection…actually too good to wear ;)

5. naushi says:

these are really beautyful an d stunning

6. Wow, I’m glad my wife didn’t try to wear something crazy like this!

7. These are some outrageous wedding dresses. I can’t imagine wearing either of the dresses displayed in these pictures. I am glad that I won’t have any crazy ideas for my wedding dress. The other day I saw a wedding dress made of 12500 condoms. :S
    Whirlwind wedding

8. Really amazing! I wonder where I could buy them

9. Alyx says:

that is a meatball wedding dress? :)) great idea

10. Whoa, those are definitely creative. Awesome post!

11. There are some crazy looking dresses here. I can only imagine what would end up happening to the balloon dress. One walk past a candle on a pin sticking out a wall and your in trouble.

12. kristeen says:

These are some crazy dresses. My personal favorite…the balloon lady.

13. The first pictures she looks like she’s been dressed in butchers paper. Sorry, I don’t like it very much!The Smart Bride

14. Oh gosh. Creative is correct.

15. plus size bridal dresses says:

Wedding dresses should make any bride look alluring. That’s why designers are finding ways to depart from the traditional look while keeping in mind how the bride should look with various designs and materials.

16. So beautiful!Every bride is the most beautiful~I like the second one.Every lady wants to look good in their wedding dress and sometimes they try different things which makes the dresses creative in a way.Good collect thank you for sharing they all very creative

17. So beautiful!Every bride is the most beautiful~I like the second one.Every lady wants to look good in their wedding dress and sometimes they try different things which makes the dresses creative in a way.Good collect thank you for sharing they all very creative

18. So beautiful!Every bride is the most beautiful~I like the second one.Every lady wants to look good in their wedding dress and sometimes they try different things which makes the dresses creative in a way.Good collect thank you for sharing they all very creative

19. So beautiful!Every bride is the most beautiful~I like the second one.Every lady wants to look good in their wedding dress and sometimes they try different things which makes the dresses creative in a way.Good collect thank you for sharing they all very creative

20. So beautiful!Every bride is the most beautiful~I like the second one.Every lady wants to look good in their wedding dress and sometimes they try different things which makes the dresses creative in a way.Good collect thank you for sharing they all very creative

21. Gabriellarose94 says:

Doesn’t every man tell his partner that she is sweet, in pic 23 , the dress made of chocolate, i guess now it’s true , i thought she looks adorable …….it is amazing , better yet it blows me away to know that people are so creative!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Simple Wedding cakes says:

Wow….It’s very useful, sharing Information on Wedding Dress It’s very useful. My friend will be married in next few days.
    Thanx.