According to an old proverb, laws are meant to be broken. But this is completely baseless, at least in today’s lifestyle. Everyone is willing to break the laws, if someone allows them.
But agencies like, the New York Police Department has lead from front and it has already set an example for the other countries to enforce the implementation of the laws for betterment of the country.
But these laws are not only important and necessary, sometimes they are weirs too. I am giving you some of the most weird laws of the superpower USA. And don’t take otherwise. Have a look….
- In New York, it is against the law to shoot at a rabbit from a moving trolley car.
- In Pennsylvania, it is in opposition to the law to sleep in your refrigerator.
- In Gary, Indiana, persons are illegal from attending a movie house [cinema] or other theater and from riding a public streetcar within four hours of eating garlic.
- It is unlawful in Maine to step out of a plane, while it is in flight.
- Birds have the right of way on all highways in Utah.
- Florida law forbids rats to leave the ships docked in Tampa Bay.
- In Florida, it is against the law to fart in a public place after 6:00pm on a Thursday.
- In Georgia, It is against the law to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole or street lamp.
- In Hawaii, coins are not allowed to be placed in one’s ears.
- In Indiana, a man over the age of 18 may be arrested for statutory rape if the passenger in his car is not wearing her socks and shoes, and is under the age of 17.
- In West Virginia, only babies can ride in a baby carriage.
- In Miami, it’s illegal for men to be seen in public in any kind of strapless gown.
- In Arkansas, a law provides that school teachers who bob their hair will not get a raise.
- In California in Baldwin Park: Nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.
- The only acceptable sexual position in Washington D.C. is the missionary position. Any other sexual position is considered illegal.
- In Iowa, a man with a mustache may never kiss a woman in public.
- In Kansas, if two trains meet on the same track, neither shall proceed until the other has passed.
- In Maine, after January 14th you will be charged a fine for having your Christmas decorations still up.
- In Detroit, Michigan it is illegal to sleep in a bathtub.
- In North Carolina, it is against the law for a rabbit to race down the street.
- In New England, Baltimore, it is illegal to take a lion to the movies.
- In Raton, New Mexico, it is illegal for a woman to ride horse back down a public street with a kimono on.
- In North Carolina, it is illegal to sneeze on city streets.
- In California animals are prohibited from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.
- In Arizona, a man can officially beat his wife, but not more than once a month.